- In-person worship services will resume in the Garden Chapel on 11/8/2020 at 10:30 a.m..
It is expected that people will attend only if they are well. A photo will be taken of those in attendance in the event that contact tracing is needed. Ushers will obtain contact information from any guest visitors.
Live streaming on Facebook will continue. Worshippers may choose the option with which they are most comfortable.
- All attendees and participants are required to wear masks at all times which cover both mouth and nose.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times—prior, during, and following the worship service. As much as you would like to extend a welcoming handshake or warm hug, please don’t out of respect and love for the health of our community.
- An Usher will be stationed at each of the three entrances to the Garden Chapel to assist in seating the congregation.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at each entrance.
- Seating can be on the rock pews or chairs may be brought by congregants if
desired. If cushions are needed for the rock pews they must be brought in as
they cannot be provided. If assistance is needed to carry chairs from cars an
Usher will provide the assistance.
- Worship programs will continue to be online each Friday and will also be handed out by Ushers wearing gloves.
- The Kelsey building will remain locked. There will be no refreshments after worship. Water fountains will not be available. Only bathrooms in the linear classroom building will be available.
- A receptacle will be available for offerings.
- Monthly Holy Communion will be observed using individual Celebration pre-packaged elements.
- Trash cans with bag liners will be placed at all exits.
- Live Streaming on Facebook will be continued.
In case of bad weather, worship will be held in the Sanctuary with doors and glass side walls open.